I’m back home, no longer sleep deprived and cranky, after my week long stay in New York. New York was amazing. I met up with friends, saw Wicked on Broadway, heard some fantastic speakers and experienced all the joys of economy travel. Hopefully that will be my last economy flight. I’m quite over strange, unfriendly people touching me for hours at a time. LOL
- Sharing a room with critique partners is hilarious
- Sharing a room with said critique partners is not conducive for sleep – especially when they’re giggling at 3am
- Australia has better coffee
- Sabrina Jeffries belongs on my nicest-author-ever list.
- Confusion over whether to self (indie) publish work is rampant among authors
- Established print published authors only mention indie publishing of their back list- not new titles.